What you’ll need:
1. Memory Game of Your Choice-I’ve included links to the one I used above and a few others below.
3. Double-sided tape
5. 16″ x 20″ Poster Frame (no mat needed for this project) -I’ve used a Nielsen Bainbridge frame found here. It comes with a nice 2-ply mountboard for attaching the tiles.
Now onto the particulars….
1. Determine the center of your mountboard. For mine, I measure in 8″ side-to-side and 10″ top-to-bottom.
2. Lightly draw a line down the center of the board both ways.
3. Lay out your tiles 4 across and 5 down starting from the center line you lightly drew, working your way outward.
4. Adhere the tiles with double-sided tape. I leave approximately 1/4″ between each tile. You will end up with a border of about 2-3/4″ on the sides and 3-1/4″ on the top and bottom.
Maharam Memory Game shown above can be found at Design Within Reach
This giveaway is now closed. Amy K., I’ll be emailing you soon to get your address! Congrats!